|CBA is now offering 1 and 2 day on site P6 training refreshers. We have discovered that many of our customers find themselves needing to refresh their knowledge using P6 beyond their current skill set. Why the refresher course? Consider the following…
The class can be tailored to your needs with you picking the topics and overall direction of the experience. Projects used for the training can be those that you already have or created as a new project during the class. Visit CBA’s Web Site for examples of past classes we have conducted for our valued customers. Trainers bring a wealth of field experience into the classroom to manage and enhance open discussion.
- A new project is coming up requiring Resource Management. Oh, you have never had to add resources before?
- P6 has been used on a limited basis in the past and future needs demand more P6 knowledge.
- You find yourself taking too much time to manage projects and want to find ways to streamline the process.
- A new customer has asked you to manage Earned Value.
- You struggle to understand what happens when you press f9. What happened to my end date?
- P6 Web…What the heck is that?
- Your team needs a better understanding on the internal value gained by managing projects in P6. I create the schedule because the Owner makes me. What’s in it for me?
- I’ve used P3 now the customer wants a schedule out of P6.
- How do I get P6 to create professional looking reports?
- You are conducting a Team Building Meeting and want to upgrade the skillset of your P6 users and peripheral team members.
- I need a better strategy for updating projects.
- What? I’m 32 versions behind? What’s the value in making a change to the current version?