Join the CBA Team
Critical Business Analysis, Inc. is always open to receiving resumes from qualified applicants looking to join our team. As a Primavera Solution Provider, we sometimes have a need for individuals from a variety of backgrounds including project management, information systems and software sales. Below is a list of talent we are always interested in. If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please submit your resume noting the desired position on the submission form.
If you are looking for contract work, please take a look at our Contract Opportunities page for current openings.
Primavera Implementation Consultant
Candidates must be able to operate in various capacities including project management and control software installation, implementation and project team coordination. Project oversight, master scheduling, contract administration, and project reporting required. Knowledge of the construction and/or utility industry preferred. Must have considerable experience using Primavera software. Extensive knowledge of Windows based software also a must. Position requires excellent time management, technical, verbal and written communication skills. Some travel required. Please provide a cover letter along with your resume.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in the implementation of Enterprise software solutions and direction and leadership of project teams
- Must work independently and proactively
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Primavera Project Management Tools
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus, but not required.
CBA, Inc. is always considering resumes for Senior Enterprise Software Sales Professionals to represent the industry’s best project management software, training and consulting services. Some travel required. Competitive salary plus profit sharing plan with comprehensive benefits package and car allowance.
- Ability to demonstrate the Primavera Enterprise, Contract Management, Risk Analysis, and Cost Manager product lines to Fortune 1000 companies.
- At least 3 years experience selling software to executive decision makers, and/or high level project management experience with software aptitude.
- Team player with initiative and the ability to follow through.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and master complex business issues quickly.
- An energetic, highly professional demeanor required.