Primavera Risk Analysis
Primavera Risk Analysis is a full lifecycle risk analysis solution integrating cost and schedule risk management. Primavera Risk Analysis provides a comprehensive means of determining confidence levels for project success together with quick and easy techniques for determining contingency and risk response plans. You’ll have an objective view of required contingency to account for cost and schedule uncertainty as well as analyzing the cost effectiveness of risk response plans. Combined, these form the basis of a “risk adjusted schedule,” which today is becoming the norm within the planning and scheduling process.
Every project has risks. The organizations that succeed are the ones that plan for those risks—anticipating, mitigating, and providing response and contingency plans for negative events that may or may not occur. Oracle’s Primavera Risk Analysis software provides the tools for doing just this, enabling companies to model risks and analyze the cost and schedule impacts of mitigating them—and, in the process, taking much of the uncertainty out of project and portfolio management.
Primavera Risk Analysis helps project-driven organizations ensure that mission-critical projects come in on time and under budget.
- • Track and manage quantitative and qualitative project risks, impacts and responses
- • Project risk register integrated with project schedules and costs
- • Comprehensive risk analysis graphics and reports
- • Use of Monte Carlo simulation to produce risk reports on probability and confidence levels
- • Analyzes Primavera P6, Primavera P3, Primavera SureTrak, as well as Microsoft Project files
- • Identify common scheduling pitfalls that may result in misleading schedule or risk analysis results
- • Integrate predeveloped risk registers and define new risk registers
- • Address full lifecycle risk management through advanced Monte Carlo-based cost and schedule analytics
- • Report confidence levels with regards to finish dates, costs, float, internal rate of return and net present value
- • Provide a comprehensive means of reporting project confidence levels
- • Provide techniques for determining contingency and risk response plans