Phoenix Project Manager
The REAL ALTERNATIVE for construction scheduling
Critical Path Method scheduling has long been the cornerstone of any effective project plan. Despite the importance of the schedule as a project management tool, the industry is poorly served by the project scheduling software now available.
Support for popular scheduling packages that have seen wide use in the industry is ending, as vendors move toward complex enterprise project management systems that require significant re-training and outside support. For this reason, Phoenix Project Manager was developed as easy-to-use CPM scheduling software.
Phoenix allows you to take advantage of your existing scheduling experience, by combining sophisticated scheduling tools with a familiar, intuitive interface.
Phoenix Project Manager is a scheduling tool that is focused on projects and delivering them early. Phoenix’s unique WorkStream process helps project teams delivery on time and early by focusing on what the real status of a schedule is.
- Critical Path Method Scheduling Algorithm
- Calculate Critical Path by Total Float or Longest Path
- Support for Tasks, Milestones, Flags, Hammocks
- Retained Logic Relationships
- Support for scheduling with Multiple Calendars
- Unlimited Activity Codes and Values for Organization
- Track fixed costs per activity with the Cost Account System
- Define and Assign Resources to Tasks with Resource Costs
- Update On-Schedule for All Activities or Selected